Dental Dentures Brampton
Restore Your Smile with Confidence
Earlsbridge Dental - Your Trusted Dental Care Provider in Brampton
Welcome to Earlsbridge Dental! Are you facing the challenge of missing teeth or dealing with uncomfortable dentures? We understand the significant impact this can have on your confidence and overall quality of life. At Earlsbridge Dental, we specialize in offering comprehensive denture services designed to help you regain a confident smile and significantly improve your oral health.
Our Denture Services in Brampton
Types of Dentures:
- Complete Dentures: Crafted meticulously to replace all teeth in an entire arch when all natural teeth are missing. We ensure these dentures closely resemble your natural teeth and provide a comfortable and secure fit.
- Partial Dentures: Ideal for those with remaining natural teeth, these custom-designed dentures feature a metal framework and teeth that seamlessly blend into your mouth.
Benefits of Dentures:
- Enhanced Appearance: Our dentures are skillfully created to closely mimic your natural teeth, improving your overall appearance and restoring the fullness of your face and profile.
- Functional Replacement: Experience the comfort of eating, speaking, and swallowing naturally, restoring the functionality of your teeth with our expertly crafted dentures.
- Boosted Confidence: Regain your self-assurance and confidence with a complete, beautiful smile that our dentures provide.
The Denture Fitting Process
At Earlsbridge Dental, we offer two primary types of dentures:
- Conventional Dentures: These dentures are created and inserted following the extraction of any remaining teeth, allowing for proper healing of the tissues. Though they take a bit more time, they ensure an excellent fit.
- Immediate Dentures: For those who prefer not to be without teeth, immediate dentures are inserted immediately after tooth removal. Your dentist will have taken measurements during a prior appointment. However, adjustments may be necessary as your mouth heals.
Adjusting to Your New Dentures
Adapting to your new dentures might require some time, during which you may experience:
- Initial looseness as your cheek and tongue muscles adapt.
- Minor irritation or soreness.
- Temporary increased saliva flow.
- Changes in speech that can be rectified with practice.
Initially, it's advisable to consume soft foods and liquids, avoiding sticky, crusty, or hard foods. Cutting your food into smaller portions can aid in the adjustment process. Over time, you'll comfortably return to your regular diet.
Denture Care at Our Brampton Clinic
Proper care is crucial for maintaining the longevity of your dentures:
- Store dentures away from children and pets.
- Daily brushing to remove food particles and prevent staining and plaque buildup using a denture-specific brush and cleaner.
- Rinse and soak dentures in a denture-cleaning solution after brushing.
- Avoid boiling dentures, as it can cause warping.
- Allow your gum tissue to breathe by removing dentures at night and storing them in water or a cleaning solution to prevent drying.
Maintaining Your Smile
Regular follow-up appointments are crucial for denture wearers. Your dentist can make necessary adjustments and ensure the health of the tissue under the dentures. Dentures typically require relining every five to seven years, a determination your dentist will make. Many insurance companies cover a portion of the cost of denture relining, making it an affordable option.
Minor Repairs and Adjustments
For even minor adjustments to your dentures, consulting your dentist is advisable to prevent damage to your dentures or oral health. Professional repairs are necessary for denture breakage, cracks, or chips, avoiding over-the-counter glues containing harmful chemicals.
At Earlsbridge Dental, we are committed to providing top-quality dental care, ensuring your denture experience is comfortable, reliable, and visually appealing.
Schedule a Consultation at Our Brampton Office
If you're missing teeth or seeking to replace old dentures, we invite you to book a consultation at Earlsbridge Dental. Our experienced dentists will provide all the necessary information for an informed decision about your oral health and your smile.
Don't let missing teeth hold you back any longer. Contact us today at 905-846-6661 and take the first step toward restoring your smile with confidence.
We will gladly answer any questions you may have.Ask Questions
Earlsbridge Dental offers the ability to request your dentist appointments online. Schedule an appointment now!Book Online
New Patient Forms
By filling out the New Patient Forms ahead of time you will save significant time on your visit.New Patient Forms